Turn our AM portfolio of learning into yours within weeks
Customising our engaging and educationally sound AM learning materials can be done at a fraction of the price of creating your own and still give staff the buzz that they are produced for them.
- Branding: There are many ways of adding corporate branding, including low cost, highly effectives ones. We always recommend that our awe! mark is retained as it affirms that the materials are Quality Assured and meets industry standards (This is especially valuable when submitting tender bids.)
- Imagery: There are judicious ways of adding images, pictures and videos so that you don’t incur excessive time and cost pressures.
- Translation: This can include voice and/or on-screen text. Price and your ‘glocal’ objectives (how you marry ‘global consistency’ with ‘local variations’) will probably be your primary considerations.
Our Learning Materials
The materials fall into 5 learning types:
- e-learning modules: Our 14 modules provide all the knowledge required by the IAM Certificate Exam and the 39 AM subject areas that make up GFMAM’s ‘AM Landscape’. Each module is 30 minutes. Modules can be assembled to meet the needs of specific job descriptions or as a suite for preparing for the IAM’s Exam.
- Webinars packages: The scripts, diagrams, case examples and video clips that make up these ‘electronic classes’ are led by a Professional AM facilitator. They typically involve 10-25 people and run for 60-90 mins. They allow learners to check out their knowledge and pose questions about their ‘real world’ issues.
- Exam Readiness Workshops: These are typically for corporates who have a cohort of staff taking the IAM Certificate Exam. They are one-day workshops facilitated by one of our AM experts in your offices (or any suitable location). They are designed to ensure exam readiness.
- Tailored workshops: Designed to build on the online learning elements and apply the knowledge to your work environment.
- Workplace assignments and coaching: Specific actions agreed the help to embed learning and apply behaviour/culture change.
For further information about our learning materials, go to Courses
How Our Learning Maps to Competences
The combination of our AM Certificate Course’s 14 modules and 3 webinars gives you all the knowledge required for the IAM Certificate Exam and the 39 AM subject areas that make up GFMAM’s ‘AM Landscape’:
Fuller information is contained in our ‘AM Certificate Course’ brochure here.
Benefits of customization
- Greater staff buy-in: Staff attach a higher value to learning that they perceive as specific to their needs, especially where it carries a mark of quality respected across their industry
- Fast & cost effective: Creating engaging and educationally sound learning from scratch takes time and gobbles up the cash. By comparison, customisation is quick and easy
- Communicate your corporate messages: It’s surprising how little is needed to make materials carry your voice. A branded portal can go a long way. Dropping in a few well placed images and messages can round off the illusion.
Benefits of online learning
- Quality: With the materials being Quality Assured, learners and employers know that the training is what it says it is
- Consistency: Unlike classroom training, online training guarantees that all learners have received the same knowledge and are, therefore, ‘on the same page’
- Flexibility: Learners go at their own pace and perform their learning at a time and place that suits them
- Scalability: Being online, the learning can be ‘drip-fed’ or rolled out fast regardless of time zones, geographies and cultural variations.
Developing your AM Value Chain
We’ve a special interest in helping clients develop their AM Value Chain through the array of electronic learning methods available today. It can be a great way of upping capabilities and synergies and building close, high trust relationships.
To discuss our customization services, please contact us:
+44 (0)1937 222 126 / contact us.