We’ve a proven record of creating AM transformation journeys that, through our ‘twin-track’ offering of a ‘Total Learning Solution’ and an ‘AM Systems Roadmap’ ensures that your people have the competence and confidence to bring the AM System to life.
Both are essential for a successful AM transformation journey.
We are at the forefront of this ‘people centric’ approach. Motivation, productivity and knowledge retention are at the heart of our work whatever the industry, country or culture you operate in.
Through rolling out engaging and educationally sound learning that is predominantly internet based alongside the development and rolling out of your AM System, we empower your staff (and other key stakeholders) to realise the value from your assets.
Naturally, we also ensure that your strategy meets the international ISO55k Standard and incorporates the best practices needed for the fulfilment of your business objectives.
Our consultancy services include
Developing and embedding a ‘Total Learning’ approach:
- Creating your AM competency frameworks
- Providing you with or creating your AM Courses
- Providing staff with industry recognized Certification
- Providing guidance on organizational change management
- Assisting with leadership and management competence
Developing your AM Systems Roadmap:
- Setting business objectives & making the business case
- Assessing your AM ‘Maturity’ and the ‘gap’ to be closed
- Proposing improvements & developing the ‘Roadmap’
- Aiding the design of, and documentation within, the AM System
- Supporting implementation
- Preparing for ISO55K readiness
Aiding Continuous Improvement of your AM Roadmap:
- Assisting with operational reliability improvements
- Assisting with maintenance strategies
- Advancing your system’s integrity and operational reliability
- Aiding capital investment and life cycle planning.
AM Maturity Levels
Every ISO55k journey will be unique but a key starting point is knowing your current level of AM maturity. The IAM have identified 6:
The organization is…
…learning about the importance of AM
…aware of starting to apply AM
…developing & embedding AM activities
AM activities are…
…being integrated across the business
…embedded and becoming effective
…continuously improved, optimizing whole life value.
Common ISO55k success attributes
AM is far more than great processes & procedures. First and foremost, it’s all about people and culture.
We’ve found that successful organizations exhibit the following attributes:
Senior management recognize that:
- An AM mindset needs to permeate the organization
- Achieving the collective shift in what people think is possible
- Implementation heralds a new dawn in ‘how we work around here’.
- Has a part to play in making it happen and in its continual improvement
- Needs to be free to work in cross-functional, multi-disciplinary groupings.
Learning is seen as:
- A precondition to making it happen
- Providing people with the competences they need
- Encouraging the collective sharing of knowledge and the free movement of people.
- Starts at the top and runs throughout the organization
- Regularly reinforces why we’re changing and what it means to staff and customers alike.
We’ll share our knowledge and experiences to help you embed the above attributes.
Sodexo Case Study
To explore how our services can assist you, please contact us:
+44 (0)1937 222 126 / contact us.