Your name is trusted by your staff and supply chain partners.
Our awe! education mark is recognised as delivering excellence in asset management learning.
When we form a partnership, we jointly promise asset wisdom empowerment across your organisation to sustainably manage and deliver value from your assets.
The promise is the cornerstone of our working together.
Our learning as a service is a turnkey solution that underpins the delivery of your corporate asset management learning needs and business objectives.
It’s based on the delivery platform, our suite of awe! learning content and in-company workshops. We also have proven mechanisms for aiding uptake and comprehensive learner support to ensure high completion rates.
Our learning as a service begins with an engagement process that gets to know you and your business. We offer our awe learning as a service to you.
1. It’s branded as yours and offered as an end-to-end service to your staff and supply chain partners.
2. Our suite of educationally-sound online asset management learning. View courses
3. Five in–company workshops facilitated by an expert to apply the learning. They have been designed to help executives see how asset management can improve their business. They also help them make the business base and define the implementation road map.
The first two workshops explore if asset management is right for the organisation. The latter workshops begin to lay the foundations for an asset management system, including competencies and information requirements.
4. Webinars that provide access to an expert, with a focus on reinforcing the online learning and applying it to your real-life issues.
5. Portal – we will configure and brand your portal: a fast and secure web-based platform through which the online learning is delivered. It can also carry your pictures, videos and text, and host other online learning if you wish.
Note: if you’re not ready to commit to your own portal, you can start with ours. This could be useful if rapid set-up or a trial is required.
6. Support services to you and your staff, to set up user accounts to access the online learning, generate learner progress reports, access to a help desk and administration of the portal.
Our awe! education mark promises asset wisdom empowerment.
Invest in your staff to enable them to gain NVQ Level 3 and 5 certificates and CPD points.
By giving your staff competence and confidence in asset management, you empower them to manage your assets effectively.
You also add serious value to your core business offering, and can turn training from a cost into a profit.
If you wish to discover more about how we can help you build asset management knowledge and competencies across your business, we’d love to hear from you.